Your company has been hit with high stakes litigation, turns out your fellow board members are self dealing and the people you have known your entire career are just not who you thought they were. The pressure is on to choose a lawyer. Choose the most trusted, the one that can help you keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you.
Attorney Michael R. Jones is a 2015 graduate of Whittier Law School. Graduating with great distinction Mr. Jones was Editor of Law Review and competed on the traveling team of Whitter Law School’s Moot Court. Mr. Jones is a dynamic and engaging attorney who excels at the challenge of complex matters, looking at their individual components and the interaction each has on the total structure. It is in these individual components that all battles are won.
Working in our Costa Mesa Office, Mr. Jones focuses on Fiduciary Abuse Litigation and Business Affairs.
Magna Cum Laude – with great distinction
Attorney Michelle Nguyen is a 2015 graduate of Whittier Law School graduating Magna Cum Laude in the top 6% of her graduating class having received the Dean’s Merit Scholarship and CALI Awards for Excellence in Contracts, Criminal Law, Criminal Procedure, Legal Writing, Patent Law, Constitutional Law, Evidence, Business Associations, Environmental Justice, and Poverty Law.
In 2011, Ms. Nguyen graduated from the University of California Irvine with dual degrees receiving a Bachelor of Arts in Criminology, Law and Society, and a Bachelor of Science in Biological Sciences.
Working in our Costa Mesa Office, Ms. Nguyen focuses on Fiduciary Abuse Litigation and Business Affairs.
James Daily, Esq. is the founding of The Daily Law Group. Mr Daily came to California in 1987 and established a highly successful litigation practice. At age 24 he was practicing law and by 31 had achieved a $34 million dollar settlement in dot.com litigation. Admitted to State Bar of California, 1990; State Bar of Wisconsin, 1991. He is 49 years old, married 16 years to wife, Christine, and two boys, Maxwell (12) and Rexford (9).
Areas of Practice
- Venture Capital & Entrepreneurial Financing
- Emerging Markets
- Civil Litigation
- Elder Abuse
- Real Estate Development
- Formation & Structuring of Life Settlement Funds
- Captive Insurance
- Health Care Enterprises
- Intellectual Property Management & Protection
- Business Operations Management
- Escrow for Exotic Asset Transactions
- Business Litigation
- Business Fraud
- Partnership & Corporate Dissolutions
- Fiduciary & Trust Administration Litigation
- Life Settlement Fraud
- Crisis Management
- Life Settlement Services
- International Deal Structuring/Asset-Based Securities
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- California, 1990
- Wisconsin, 1991
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1990
- Pepperdine University School of Law, Malibu, California
- J.D. – December, 1989
- University of Wisconsin, Whitewater, Wisconsin
- B.S. – 1987
Honors and Awards
- Personal Injury Attorney of the Year – Consumer Business Review, 1997
- Best Attorneys in the County – Orange Coast Magazine Issue, 1998
- Best Attorneys in the County – Orange Coast Magazine Issue, 2000
- Member, Million Dollar Advocates Forum, 2001
- Personal Injury Attorney of the Year – Consumer Business Review, 2000
- Attorney of the Year, Consumer Business Review, 1998
- Super Lawyer, Politics And Law Magazine, Los Angeles Magazine, 2006 – 2011
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of California, Member
- United States Congressman, Ed Royce, Campaign Treasurer, 1995 – 2010
- Student Bar Association, Pepperdine University, Past President, 1988
- Orange County Sheriff/Coroner Department, Reserve Deputy Sheriff
- Harbor Patrol Newport Beach, September 11, 2001 – Present
- American Association for Justice, Advocate, 2001
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, Member
- Wisconsin State Bar, Member
- Orange County Bar Association, Member
- National Directory of Who’s Who, Member
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America, Member
- Consumer Attorneys Association, Member
- Los Angeles County Consumer Attorneys Association, Member
- Orange County Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- The Lincoln Club, Member
- Coalition of Wisconsin Aging Groups, Member
- The Better Business Bureau, Member
Past Employment Positions
- AlignMed Inc., General Counsel, Vice-President, Corporate Secretary 2011-14
- Reinecke & Daily, Founder, 1995 – 2002
- Senior Survival Legal Plan, Inc., Founder and President
- Delta Theta Phi
- Tau Kappa Epsilon
– Present (17 years 9 months)Costa Mesa, CA
Daily Law Group is a multifaceted law firm focusing on business and partnership disputes, wealth protection, preservation and litigation to enforce contractual and fiduciary rights and responsibilities. Our proven expertise and entrepreneurial ability to provide out of the box solutions and initiate, implement, and control tax structures as well as investment platforms to protect, preserve and defend our clients’ wealth and investments has made us unique and highly regarded by our peers and respected by our adversaries.
Operations Management: Bookkeeping, Human Resources and Marketing
Paralegal: Pre-Litigation focus. Civil Trial preparation and support. Estate planning paralegal.